The Interactive Geometry Lab is a research group within the Institute of Visual Computing of ETH Zurich, led by Prof. Olga Sorkine-Hornung. We do research in Computer Graphics, focusing on interactive shape modeling and animation, digital geometry processing, digital fabrication, as well as image and video processing. Prospective researchers are welcome to contact us.
- Olga Sorkine-Hornung receives the Eurographics Outstanding Technical Contributions Award.
- Noam Aigerman joins IGL.
- We are honored to host Prof. Mario Botsch for his short sabbatical at ETH!
- Congratulations to Kaan Yücer on successfully defending his PhD thesis!
- Our paper "Depth from Gradients in Dense Light Fields for Object Reconstruction" won the Best Paper Award at 3DV 2016!
- Congratulations to Romain Prévost on successfully defending his PhD thesis!
- We have new publications available, including SIGGRAPH 2016 and TOG papers! Check out the publications page.
- Katja Wolff and joined IGL. Welcome!