The Interactive Geometry Lab is a research group within the Institute of Visual Computing of ETH Zurich, led by Prof. Olga Sorkine-Hornung. We do research in Computer Graphics, focusing on interactive shape modeling and animation, digital geometry processing, as well as image and video processing. Prospective researchers are welcome to contact us.
- Two new books co-authored/co-edited by Olga Sorkine-Hornung! Check out "Digital Representations of the Real World: How to Capture, Model, and Render Visual Reality" and "A Sampler of Useful Computational Tools for Applied Geometry, Computer Graphics, and Image Processing". Especially the second one took many years to write, it was started when Olga was a PhD student and contains a lot of fun and useful wisdom for Visual Computing students and practitioners.
- We have a bunch of new publications this year, including 3 papers to be presented at ACM SIGGRAPH 2015. Check out our publications page!
- Olga Sorkine-Hornung was named Fellow of the Eurographics Association. More...
- An open postdoc position in facial animation is available, please send your application with a recent CV to our lab address or via e-mail.
- Olga Sorkine-Hornung was selected to serve on the editorial board of the IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics journal.
- Olga Sorkine-Hornung was promoted to Associate Professor with tenure :-) ETH news announcement...
- "Einstein" on SRF (Swiss Radio and Television) did a segment on our research, including the Tangible and Modular Animation Device! Check out the full show (in German), our part starts around 9:55.
- We have 2 new SIGGRAPH ASIA papers this year! Check out our publications page for more details.
- Oliver Glauser joins IGL.