The Interactive Geometry Lab is a research group within the Institute of Visual Computing of ETH Zurich, led by Prof. Olga Sorkine-Hornung. We do research in Computer Graphics, focusing on interactive shape modeling and animation, digital geometry processing, as well as image and video processing. Prospective researchers are welcome to contact us.
- Olga Sorkine-Hornung was selected to serve on the editorial board of the IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics journal.
- Olga Sorkine-Hornung was promoted to Associate Professor with tenure :-) ETH news announcement...
- "Einstein" on SRF (Swiss Radio and Television) did a segment on our research, including the Tangible and Modular Animation Device! Check out the full show (in German), our part starts around 9:55.
- We have 2 new SIGGRAPH ASIA papers this year! Check out our publications page for more details.
- Oliver Glauser joins IGL.