The Interactive Geometry Lab is a research group within the Institute of Visual Computing of ETH Zurich, led by Prof. Olga Sorkine-Hornung. We do research in Computer Graphics, focusing on interactive shape modeling, geometry processing, digital fabrication, as well as image and video processing. Prospective researchers are welcome to contact us.
- Our paper "Neural Cages for Detail-Preserving 3D Deformations" has been accepted as Oral to CVPR 2020.
- COVID-19 update: ETH Zurich has closed its doors in light of the pandemic. Stay home and stay safe!
- Michael Rabinovich successfully defended his PhD thesis, congratulations!!
- Oliver Glauser successfully defended his PhD thesis, congratulations!!
- joins IGL as PhD student, welcome!
- We will present three papers at SIGGRAPH ASIA 2019 and two at VMV 2019.
- We will present three papers at SIGGRAPH 2019 and one at CVPR 2019.
- Philipp Herholz joins IGL as postdoctoral researcher, welcome!
- Alexandra Ion joins IGL as postdoctoral researcher, welcome again!