The Interactive Geometry Lab is a research group within the Institute of Visual Computing of ETH Zurich, led by Prof. Olga Sorkine-Hornung. We do research in Computer Graphics, focusing on interactive shape modeling, geometry processing, digital fabrication, as well as image and video processing. Prospective researchers are welcome to contact us.
- Katja Wolff successfully defended her PhD thesis, congratulations!
- Olga Sorkine-Hornung receives the ERC Consolidator Grant.
- Congratulations to Michael Rabinovich on winning the ETH Medal for his PhD thesis!
- We have 3 new papers to appear at SIGGRAPH ASIA 2020! Check out our publications page for details.
- Two projects honored with awards at SGP 2020! Instant Meshes receives the SGP 2020 Software Award, and Properties of Laplace Operators for Tetrahedral Meshes receives the SGP 2020 Best Paper Award.
- We have a new paper "Skeleton-Aware Networks for Deep Motion Retargeting" to appear at SIGGRAPH 2020. Check out the codebase on GitHub!
- Our paper "Neural Cages for Detail-Preserving 3D Deformations" has been accepted as Oral to CVPR 2020.
- COVID-19 update: ETH Zurich has closed its doors in light of the pandemic. Stay home and stay safe!