The Interactive Geometry Lab is a research group within the Institute of Visual Computing of ETH Zurich, led by Prof. Olga Sorkine-Hornung. We do research in Computer Graphics, focusing on interactive shape modeling, geometry processing, digital fabrication, as well as image and video processing. Prospective researchers are welcome to contact us.
- Our SGP 2007 paper "As-rigid-as-possible (ARAP) surface modeling" (by Olga Sorkine-Hornung and Marc Alexa), won the Test of Time Award at SGP 2022.
- We have 4 new papers accepted to the SIGGRAPH 2022 journal paper track, as well as 2 ACM TOG papers that will also be presented at SIGGRAPH 2022. Check out our publications page for details!
- joins IGL as PhD student, welcome!
- Jing Ren joins IGL as postdoctoral researcher, welcome!
- Olga Sorkine-Hornung is awarded the Golden Owl for excellence in teaching at ETH Zurich.
- Peizhuo Li joins IGL as PhD student (direct doctorate program), welcome!
- Alexandre Binninger joins IGL as PhD student, welcome!
- We have new papers at CHI, EUROGRAPHICS, CVPR and SIGGRAPH! Check out our publications page for details.
- Olga Sorkine-Hornung is named ACM Fellow.